Architect Technician is an NPC in the Architect Entertainment buildings. He is one of the contacts visited during the Architect Entertainment introduction.
When clicked after completing the Architect Entertainment introduction, Architect Technician will respond with one of the following phrases:
- "Why don't you try using one of the Architect computers. They're all around you."
- "I don't even need to look at the machine to tell it is working just fine."
- "This machine's been a bit buggy today. Try the next one over."
- "The Medical Tech has a few loose screws... But he's the only one who understands our Arc server."
- "The Architect Instructor over there can explain the system. I just make sure it works."
- "What's that? I didn't hear you."
- "I'm in charge of keeping the computers running. Everything seems to be working fine."
- "Are you having difficulty with something? Speak with the Architect Instructor. I just fix computers."
- "All I know is how to make the computers work. If you don't know how to use them, talk to the Architect Instructor."