From Unofficial Homecoming Wiki
Patch notes for build 1900.201011102104.11.
- Nocturnal Oneironmancies:
- The exit text has been updated and will be correctly displayed upon mission completion.
- The Unusual Suspects
- Silent Blade will no longer fall over dead after her dialogue exchange.
- One Good Spider
- Corrected the mission accept option text.
- Your Friend, Sabre, Called
- Overdrive will now help you take down Captain Anderson.
- The Dagger of Caernoz
- Adjusted text so that it makes sense why Lord Caernoz spawns as hostile.
- Bootleg Video Case
- Added sub-objective text for rescuing Colins.
- Hologram of General Aarons
- AoE attacks will no longer kill General Aarons.
- Interrogation Results
- Wyvern patrols will no longer attack other Wyvern agents.
- Deactivated Arachnos Spider
- Savage Siren can no longer be defeated.
- The mission will no longer complete before Savage Siren is rescued.
- An Unreturned Phone Call
- Jim Matherson will no longer become friendly and forget you are trying to kill him if you run away from him.
- Private Punishment
- The first encounter will spawn only the boss, no warriors.
- Private Punishment will no longer succumb to AoE damage.
- Apex Task Force
- The mission map marker leading from the sewer to the PPD headquarters should no longer be pointing to a spot beneath the world.
- Fixed some text errors in this task force.
- Tin Mage Task Force:
- Director 11's 'minelayers' can no longer be targeted by AOE damage.
- Fixed the Defense Force NPCs info text in the final mission.
- Apex and Tin Mage Task Forces:
- Warworks enemies no longer become untargetable after being defeated.
- Fixed mini-map issues with Atlas Park Time Capsule and Nemesis Shadow Shard Base
CITY OF HEROES
- Fort Trident
- Signature NPCs will now allow Heroes to progress through their dialogue trees.
CITY OF VILLAINS
- The Crucible
- Signature NPCs will now allow Villains to progress through their dialogue trees.
- The Syndicate Takedown: The last stage will now properly credit the defeats of any remaining sub-bosses from the Interior stage toward the success condition for the guards.
- Great Escape: Players will no longer get stuck in the door in the second phase of the Resistance path.