- 1 Overview
- 2 Repeatable Contacts
- 2.1 Cooperative Zones
- 2.2 Paragon City Zones
- 2.3 Rogue Isles Zones
- 2.4 Praetorian Zones
- 2.5 Other
- 3 See Also
Repeatable Missions are content that does not necessarily forward the story of the game, or the contact or zone's story. Each repeatable contact has a cache of missions to pull from, and generally includes randomization of bosses and enemy groups to give a small amount of variety, though not always.
Cimerora (Level 35+)
Rikti War Zone (Level 35+)
Dark Astoria (Level 50+)
Paragon City Zones
The Hollows (Level 5-15)
Steel Canyon (Level 10-50)
Shadow Shard (Level 40-50)
Rogue Isles Zones
Port Oakes (Level 10-50)
Phone Only (Level 5-20)
First Ward (Level 20-30)
- Trina Furst (Hero, Vigilante, Resistance)
- Roadflare (Hero, Vigilante, Resistance)
- Vickers (All Alignments)
- Angela Hu (Villain, Rogue, Loyalist)
- Mr. Caldoun (Villain, Rogue, Loyalist)
Night Ward (Level 25-39)
- Police Radio and Safeguard Mission, for heroes, has zone-restricted repeatable content available.
- Rogue Isles Protector and Mayhem Mission, for villains, has zone-restricted repeatable content available.
- Tip Missions can be repeated.
- Technically, Mission Architect offers repeatable content.
- Technically, Task Forces, Strike Forces, Trials, and Raids are repeatable content.
- Ouroboros offers a Flashback system which allows players to repeat any storyarc as often as they like.