Shadowhunter (sometimes written as Shadow Hunter) is a Praetorian Earth archvillain. He is one of the few Praetorian Elite Bosses/Arch Villains who does not count towards the Dimensional Warder Badge.
Heroes may find him:
- on the Plant dimensional scanners mission from Tina Macintyre via Flashback (Levels 40 - 44) as an Archvillain.
- on the Check on the scanners mission from Maria Jenkins via Flashback (Levels 45 - 50) as an Archvillain.
Heroes and Villains may find him:
- on the The Hunter and the Hunted mission from The Magician as an Elite Boss (optional).
- on the Save Pendragon from Shadow Hunter mission from Belladonna Vetrano (Level 50) as an Elite Boss.
- on the Magisterium Incarnate Trial as an Archvillain.
- on missions from Number Six as an Elite Boss.
Infused with the fury of the Wild Hunt, Shadowhunter roams with his Pack, cutting down everything in his path. He loathes humanity for the most part and his alliance with Tyrant is an uneasy one at best. It is held together by the fact that Tyrant cares nothing for the wilderness and is happy to give it over to Shadowhunter. If Tyrant ever begins to strip the land for resources, things will quickly unravel.
- Shadowhunter's Praetorians profile for a list of his powers.
- Shadowhunter's Primal Earth counterpart is Woodsman.
- Tina Macintyre says Shadowhunter met his end at the hands of the Devouring Earth in the North American area of Praetoria; during Belladonna Vetrano's arc, Provost Marchand tells you that "the 'man' was killed by Hamidon some time ago, but his spirit lingers in the Night Ward", explaining his later appearances.
- Prior to Issue 23, Shadowhunter used the following model: