|Coordinates||(-1636, 0, -5856)|
|Badges||Sister Psyche's Comrade|
Heroes find her:
- in Recluse's Victory as a Neutral signature Hero
- on the Agree to Mender Silos' mission mission during the Mender Silos Task Force as a Pet and an Ally (Levels 46-50).
Villains face her:
- in Recluse's Victory as a signature Hero and an Enemy
- on the Defeat future Freedom Phalanx mission during the Lord Recluse as a Hero and an Enemy (Levels 45-50)
- on the Destroy Statesman and Freedom Phalanx mission during the Lord Recluse as a Hero and an Enemy (Levels 45-50)
- on the Determine the true depths of Manticore's evil ways mission during the Mender Silos Strike Force as a Hero and an Enemy (Levels 46-50).
- on the Assault Siren's Call mission during the Mender Silos Strike Force as a Hero and an Enemy (Levels 46-50).
|Real Name||Shalice Tilman|
|Romantic Associations||Justin Sinclair (husband)|
|Primary Powers||Mind Control|
|Secondary Powers||Force Field|
|Zone Locations||Independence Port|
Even in her childhood, it was obvious that Sister Psyche was blessed. The tremendous scope of her mental powers was far beyond that of any hero, past or present. When the Rikti War descended, Sister Psyche knew she had to make her gift count. She did, but at a price. She exhausted her powers so thoroughly that she fell into a coma. A young heroine named Aurora Borealis offered to play host to Sister Psyche's projected mental self. Of course, this situation could not last forever. Now back in her own body, Sister Psyche has dedicated herself to helping to shape the tremendous gifts of the young Aurora. It's a responsibility she takes seriously, as well as a consolation for the loss of her former protoge, Malaise. When the psychic link between the two women was first disrupted, Sister Psyche lost her mental control over Malaise's dual personalities. The evil Malaise reasserted himself, and quickly made his departure. His present whereabouts are as yet unknown.
Shalice Tilman was born with powerful mental powers. She used her psychic abilities to help defeat the Rikti. Her efforts during the Rikti War temporarily burned out her powers, and she fell into a coma. She shared the form of a young heroine, Aurora Borealis until she was able to return to her own body. Sister Psyche is one of the Surviving Eight, dedicated to helping Paragon City rebuild after the Rikti War.
Her previous sidekick was Malaise until her mind link with him was severed. Although Malaise had a brief episode of becoming a villain again, he is still a hero and a member of the Vindicators. However, Aurora Borealis took over his position as Sister Psyche's sidekick.
Secret Identity: Shalice Tilman Sinclair
Primary Powers: Mind Control
Secondary Powers: Force Field
Other Powers: Energy Blast, Primal Forces Mastery, Flight
Signature Power: Mindriding
- Sister Psyche's Freedom Phalanx profile for a list of her powers
You have helped defeat Sister Psyche in Recluse's Victory.
This badge now has Penelope Yin's name following the events of Who Will Die.
Sister Psyche's first appearance was City of Heroes #1 by Top Cow.
The Freedom Phalanx
Sister Psyche appears in The Freedom Phalanx by Robin Laws.
Engagement and Wedding
In Issue 20 of the Top Cow imprint of the City of Heroes comic book, Sister Psyche got engaged to Manticore, and on Valentines Day 2008, the pair were wed in Ouroboros. After the vows, Lord Recluse and his minions arrived and the villains attempted to crash the wedding, but failed.
- Sister Psyche was created by Jack Emmert.
- Sister Psyche's Praetorian Earth counterpart is Mother Mayhem.
- Sister Psyche's Cimeroran counterpart is Sister Solaris.
- Sister Psyche believes her origin may be misleading, as she states her origin is a psionic, and not a mutant.
- Unusually for a signature heroine, Sister Psyche possesses no unique costume parts.