Does anyone know the Beta stage dates? Rikti invasion date to end beta? Also, I think players that pre-ordered got a three-day head start, but my memory is foggy on the number of days. - Snorii 16:10, 7 December 2006 (PST)
- yups, 3 day head start, and invasion was on last day of beta. o.o closed beta verses open beta... err.. let me see if I can find the old beta invite emails. --Sleepy Kitty 17:30, 7 December 2006 (PST)
What goes here?
What should and should not be included here? Events getting sent to test? Massive nerfs or buffs (see 11/30/2006 patch for blasters and controllers)? What about the halloween costume contests?
- IMHO testing of events and issues on test does not belong here, but specific events staged on Test like the Cuppathon or end of Beta events does. I don't really think nerfs or buffs belong here either. The Halloween costume contest might actually belong, though. All just IMHO, of course. - Sister Leortha 07:28, 8 December 2006 (PST)
What if there was a separate Test server update timeline? --Konoko 16:20, 13 June 2007 (EDT)
- If you want to create and maintain such a page, go for it. The fact that I would rather not fill up this page with details of every test build does not preclude them from being tracked somewhere else on the project. - Sister Leortha 16:43, 13 June 2007 (EDT)
- I wasn't sure if it applied or not, but I added the I10 closed beta to the timeline since it's a major revision rather than the usual bug fixes and optimizations kinds of patches. I won't be at all offended if someone decides to back out the change, though. :) --Eabrace 19:34, 13 June 2007 (EDT)
Let me propose something to you guys and see what you think about it: what if we changed this page to a disambig page from which people can access a page called Development timeline (where the current content of this page would go to) and the In-game timeline?--Shinzakura 20:27, 13 January 2008 (UTC)
- Several years later... I agree that this article could use a better name. Some of the things that are now included aren't strictly "development" though, so... Perhaps "Game Timeline"? -- Sekoia 08:58, 19 June 2012 (UTC)
I added when NCsoft bought City, and when NorCal was renamed to Paragon Studios, even though they're not in-game events or anything like that. They've got a huge impact on the game though, which warrants their inclusion here. User:Aggelakis/Sig1 04:27, 23 August 2009 (UTC)
Unity Rally Date
Man, I put it in randomly as 9/9, but decided to just go with x's to show it wasn't for sure yet - I was so close! Felderburg 16:41, 14 August 2013 (UTC)