From Unofficial Homecoming Wiki
- Unresponsive villains in the Circle of Thorns caves should defend their lairs again.
- Several Task Force Mission issues have been fixed.
- Fixed some problems with higher-level Task Force story arcs.
- Fix for a “ Mission ” map server crash occurring whenever a player had a mission map running and logged off from a City Zone.
- The Vahzilok disease issue has been fixed.
- Task Force Rewards now give XP and Influence as well as the Enhancement.
- Removed Jump Enhancements from Sprint.
- Increased Damage and Reduced END cost of Parry (Broadsword and Katakana).
- Fixed (Reduced) END cost of Katana/Slice.
- Fixed (Reduced) Recharge Time of Radiation Emission/Accelerate Metabolism.
- Storm Summoning/Thunder Clap now accepts Accuracy Enhancements.
- Increased the Accuracy of Storm Summoning/Thunder Clap. It now can affect more targets.
- Fixed text message for Broadsword and Katana Whirling Sword. Added message that it debuffs the target's defense. Power is unchanged, only the message was updated.
- Fixed Pets traveling slower at higher levels.