From Unofficial Homecoming Wiki
- Peacebringers in Lightform are no longer invisible to other players who have particle effects turned off.
- Corrected Tooltip on Leadership/Tactics -- the right click help on the power icon did not list Fear resistance.
- Added code to prevent the level adjustment of AVs/Heroes in Task Forces/Strike Forces based on Notoriety.
- Bloody Bay: Closed hole that allowed players to get below the Hero base.
- Pocket D: Fixed a bug that caused some players to get stuck in the elevator.
- Added more female names to Badge Titles.
- Numerous small clipping issues fixed.
- Fixed double listing of Chiton Armor for Female Bottoms.
City of Heroes
- Troll Task Force badge now gives proper credit for time spent in the Hollows.
City of Villains
- Manticore's Rain of Arrows has been toned down -- the power no longer multiplies the amount of damage by the number of targets hit.
- Manticore has also regained his access to the emergency teleportation system -- a fact he uses to great benefit. (He should actually use his Teleportation power now.)
- PPD Kheldians Incandescent Strike and buffing ability has been reduced somewhat. The buffs are approximately 40% of previous strength, and Incandescent Strike will now be used more often, but cause around 50% of previous damage.