From Unofficial Homecoming Wiki
07/21/04 Patch Notes
- Terra Volta – fixed a location where a player could fall through the world.
- Fixed issue with certain Circle of Thorns maps where a player could fall through the world.
- Adjusted villain spawns in prison rooms to keep them from trapping players in the cells.
- Moved several Circle of Thorns crystals in mission maps to keep the player from being interrupted while trying to achieve a nearby objective.
- Modified Giant Mushroom Monster attacks.
- Modified Lightning Storm so it can be summoned in the Air, increased its fire rate and Range, and it now accepts Range Enhancements.
- Fixed a bug when in certain situations removing a temporary power could deactivate auto powers for a short period.
- Fixed a bug when in certain situations a summoned pet could turn evil.
- Fixed a graphics glitch that would cause a client crash in the Abandoned Sewer Network for certain hardware configurations.